We are looking for a right candidate to join our team as IT Project Coordinator with 1 – 3 years (One to Three) of experience. The requirements and our expectations are given below.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Coordinate project management activities and resources with internal team and with clients.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams by scheduling the project into doable actions and setting timeframes.
- Acting as a main point of contact between management team, developers teams and clients.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the single point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Using our internal tools, need to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures and report to the Manager frequently.
- Necessary to be proactive and analyze risks and opportunities in the assigned project and escalate to the management immediately.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement) and maintain the documents.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- To ensure all necessary standards are met with timely project delivery.
- Ready to communicate with any stakeholder over a call, internal chat or email.
- Assisting the clients with the right solution and offering the necessary services as and when required.
Expectations from the Candidate
- Any degree.
- Experience working as a IT Project Coordinator and report to the Manager for at least one year
- Experience working as part of an IT team.
- Experience in planning and schedule management.
- Have knowledge about Web, E-Commerce and Mobile App development and its processes.
- Proficiency in appropriate and relevant software for the position and ability to get used to the internal tools quickly.
- Be a fast learner with being Honest, Positive Attitude and Sincere.
Time management, Multi-tasking, Organizational skills, Analytical and problem-solving abilities, Good English speaking and written skills, Team-management skills, Process oriented, Attention to detail and working experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Number of Positions:
Note: Currently we are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. We expect the selected candidate to have a laptop/desktop and good internet connection to work from home. Once we are back in the office, the necessary device and internet connection will be available and will be provided by the company.
If your profile matches our expectations and requirements, we will invite you for a video call interview. I am hoping to hear from you soon.